Thursday, October 1, 2009

Remove Window Winding

Cosaemandinga

learned. That's a good thing I can say I did. Moreover, it is better that I learn yet. Of course we all learn, that I know. But this is better than learning when you teach. What I say is that I learned by myself. You're not listening well ... I said I learned about myself, I told myself. And all I had to do is look around a second. As we say in the court, stopped the ball and lifted my head.
Maybe it's just just too optimistic, but it's amazing that so many things ahead, which at this time have so many opportunities, so many choices to make. It's a terrible feeling of freedom. Was just thinking it was a similar feeling to which I had when I foil. At one point, you pull a vacuum and you trying to find air currents carry you every time above. Being in the air, seeing everything from above, is unique. Because you have picture, because you can better decide where to direct you. Why do not you let go the first stream but why do you think is best. And there's nothing nicer than having elections. To decide is what we all want, because that's when we really are free. It is clear that there are certain decisions that generate more fear than anything else, but as a well-known contemporary philosopher said: "Fear is like a fire within. If we control it will keep us warm to keep fighting. But if they extend control and devour us and those we love. "
No miss the opportunity to stop, sit and think when everyone is running. To assess whether what you're doing makes you happy. What's the worst that can happen? Having to start over? That's really so bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment