Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does It Snow At Fort Campbell

Always in my heart, Nestor

Today I went to see your Nestor, Cristina.
And I cried.
However, when I had you in front, you just saw you, Cristina.
That, alone, you and me, and nobody else. With so many out, I just saw you you.
do not know why, but you all filled, Paradita there, with your sorrow and grief.
also cried for you, Cristina, and cried for me.
And I cried for the poor who were and are there, and those who could not come.
I cried for this time of insult, contempt, hypocrisy.
I cried for all those who love you but never could put it in front of a television camera. Those to be invisible, those that can not be. Today
fully understand what my father felt for Peron, and is the same as the people and I feel for you.
Always in my heart, Nestor.
with you more than ever, Cristina.

P
V

0 comments:

Post a Comment