Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pioneer Dv220v Region Free

Confirmed: Cristina is one big horse

Read this post . Pay attention to a comment (which will identify immediately.) Note now that the post and the comments gave rise to the sum of detail: with one hand not going to meet to count. Bah, I think that not having both.

Now read my last post, written before that of Baleno.

I tell him I did not publish it in this last post: Laura , Gladys, Gladys husband and I went together to mourn four Nestor. No my friends, but I cried to Cristina. And the mare even gave me grief.

When I cried to her, she told the screaming "mommy" because daddy is gone. Evo Morales said Latin America was "an orphan." My psiconalista to like about the policy says exactly the same, although he also made reference to these parents and parents who are not. (He told me some things Boudou that ...... ay, another day the story.)

said, that is no longer daddy, but it is mommy. Watch this video I found today. (0:40 to 0:54 minutes)



Va keeping track? Wait, there's more. When the four entered the room distraught, I did not hear but said after the husband of Gladys that one of the guards said "harangue the president."

I took it as a clear sign of weakness, "is very bad, intends to long all the crap and this guy asks what speeches to not fall at all. "And the horse is in fact the rag I was going wrong: I'm one that does not know Cristina.

Other detallecitos (the" cytes "is because it sounds nice just because of "cytes" have nothing)

fart
Neither does the ceremony at the Congress where the traitor: "I will break the arm with the other in a typical gesture and I tano in Rosada, where I am, my place, and also because I am legitimately mommy. Now, just, I just put one foot in the Pink to kick off the wake, also I will show that I am a mommy of fact. "

not let you install any opponent standing next to her, have them sit on the sides, back. They are, but invisible, the crowd is one but without any relevance.

lets not give him, not even a kiss formal condolences. The have thrown there. Rejeje. Lulu says :

Unusual also occurred: the President did not leave room for the opposition leaders saluted as Mauricio Macri, Ricardo Alfonsin and Francisco de Narvaez, who immediately came to the funeral.

He added: the Supreme Court, either.

The only people who touch the drawer are Maradona and Moyano.

or that does not allow the Betrayer or stick their nose tack by Casa Rosada, the traitor, a traitor and tack, because it is the "set" to Kirchner. I can understand that the excuse for not letting go the Betrayer is "that the militants are bitching." Yes, May be: among the list of songs, the "Andate Cobos whore who bore you" was the first, as we know, but I'm not clear that this same argument can also apply to Duhalde. Lulu again:

Aníbal Fernández loyally turned Julio Cobos and Eduardo Duhalde to say it was better not to be. Why? Had been the target of the anger of the protesters

Eye, the mare is well mama: passed all American presidents and stops right next to it. As visible as her. Read this post .

guachos
And, above, come to spend an hour miserable (case Lula leaving the frantic work of the election).

not apply here, "but do not see the sun, always." Here, all the logic is "is only if it is."

Also, American soles have the privilege of touching the chest, which is closed.

this respect serve says: Basically what first caught the attention of the whole world opened to the public as the chapel of Dr. Kirchner, the drawer closed. There is no visual record, then, the corpse of former president died.

Another
Serves:

But also, as Cristina Fernandez was placed at the head of the sarcophagus, chambers of the Court (producer virtually captive by the Presidency, only present in the Casa Rosada, which took the other channel signal) the focused at all times, be it close or general.

Not only that, then when it was discovered that they were terribly effusive speeches Cristina went on to share camera with the barrage. So we had opera singers, minstrels and servants, all excited. In addition to breaking into tears, which are also worth a lot.

My mom tells me: "I'm sure Cristina forbidden to mourn their children to burst gorillas, and the kids are enduring. "What the Congress for Pink, she saw it too. Faster I, the old.

Channel 13 Neither TN nor pass images from inside the Casa Rosada. No, sir. prefer the square. They will not make your contribution to the role of the mare. Or have information or saw it coming. Or not requested the transfer and then come out and say "not want to give it."

Chavez came to Rio Gallegos to let one flower to Nestor. "I kept thinking, half in jest, that the late Roberto Galán could return from heaven, his classic program and say" We have formed a partner ". Now I see that it was a jodita becomes something else: Cristina is telling everyone who will listen," has formed a new partner "and not the kind loving as I raved to me.

Last detail: the mare out of the car in the middle of the procession. She is sitting on, because it is a mare, and in full mess RECAGE to fart the wrong way to Ratis that supply their voters. Watch the video.





Now, draw your own conclusions.

My psiconalista I said: "When Cristina resume his duties will begin to show signs that should be read." Error. Opponents and journalists in the slopes for a while they are reading signs and he and I are papando flies.

PD: and with these details in the outstanding journalists insist "Operation Isabelita?

0 comments:

Post a Comment