Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sims 2 Mac Bon Voyage No Cd

Peron and Martha Argerich: the tetra and chori



"... I was a little over 12 years, had played in Columbus and Perón had given me an appointment at the presidential residence. Mom asked if she could accompany me and he said yes, of course. I was not very Peronist, I remember was always sticking little notes everywhere saying 'Balbin-Frondizi'. He greeted us and asked, 'And where you want to go, Natita?'. And I wanted to go to Vienna to study with Friedrich Gulda. He liked that I would not go to America. The funny thing was that my mom, to ingratiate himself, told him I would love to play a concert in UES. And it seems that I must have put quite revealing a face that I did not like the idea because Peron began to go along with mum, saying "Of course ma'am, we will organize" as I winked and below the table, I did it with a finger not. He was carrying a mother and reassured me. He realized that I did not. Fantastic, right? And he gave my dad a job. He named the economic aggregate in Vienna. And mom said she thought that she was very intelligent, enterprising and capable and he got another job at the embassy. "

Martha Argerich, in magazine Classic n º 133, Buenos Aires, 1999

In 1955 Argentine President Juan Domingo Peron sent his father's economic attaché Embassy in Vienna for Martha is sure the best possible music education. There he studied with Friedrich Gulda, and later in Geneva, with Madeleine Lipatti and Nikita Magaloff .

BY CHORI AND TETRA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment