Sunday, September 26, 2010

What Do Siberian Hamsters Eat

AMIGAAAAAAAAAAS, I'M HERE AGAIN DEAR FRIENDS

RETURNS TO BETSY GUILLÉN PERU
Betsy
Guillen returns to his beloved homeland after several years, and hopes to reunite with his lifelong friends, fifth "D" Promotion 1965.
All the usual Elizabethan here I reproduce an email sent by her, will realize the affection that we remember and the longing that has to reconnect.


Carmencita Dear, thanks for your message I send you a little history and some photos.
One morning in the month of May 1961, we got to school my sisters Carmela the fifth year, zoila a second year and I the first year, my fellow D first welcomed me with open arms all they offered me a seat in your folders, there was no space I was number 58 on the list, I sat in the middle of Tipacty and Bertha Rosalia Santos, throughout my time at school because you belonged to sing to the choir, no misspelled in those years and I was lucky that two of my works were published on the magazine Elizabethan.
already in fourth grade when we called the Scientific shared folder with Maria Angelica Chipana, behind us sat Ana Maria Diaz this pair will not ever stop talking, remember also that Maria Angelica singing and dancing in a loud voice that was Satisfaction Fashion, like not remembering also the show that put us Rosalia Santitos and laughed with which to mourn, love of the election campaign of Ana Maria, the assistance of The Sound of Music choir, cleaning the classroom competition where almost causing a fire in our room of the fifth D trying to burn paper to clean the slate and so we hit them all without exception: ah memories so many memories, finish high school go to the University of San Marcos_Facultad of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, where I graduated in 1971, working as Regent Laboratories collières Drogueria in the early years, then regent in Brena my own pharmacy called Pharmacy Empire.
During the difficult years that we had to live with economic changes and the beginning of terrorism decided to emigrate to Canada, Hermoza country where I arrived with my husband and my three small children, no life here was easy, a personal conversation I had with Dr Aurea Tejada Barba in a moment of my school life and guided me and will continue for the rest of my vida_: Betsy told me everything in life is difficult but not IMPOSIBLE_y you can achieve all propongas_ you with this guide get past the 7 tests were needed to validate the professional degree also beating the language barrier, and here I am putting my beloved profession of pharmacy with the pride of being the only English-speaking the province of Ontario and now Rexall Pharmacy Manager-Pharma Plus in the city of Mississauga where I live.
Now once again I can see that there is impossible and your heart through Elizabethan am about to achieve my dream of seeing my friends again College of the companions of my youth is incredible that this desire for so many years come true.
Once again thank you very much and see you soon, bye Always Elizabethan. Command
some Photos:
1 .- Great Unity Choir School Isabel la Catolica.
2 and 3 personal photos of my first year and fifth in school so that I remember. 4 .-
year student at the School of Pharmacy. 5 .- Graduation
as a pharmacist. 6 .- Empire Pharmacy

7 and 8 .- Life in Canada.
9 .- Visiting my Peru.____________



INVITATION

Location: Rodriguez de Mendoza 255 - PUEBLO LIBRE (spathe of the YMCA, alt. Block of Avenida Bolívar 6).

DATE: 30 October 2010

TIME. 12.30 M.

ARE ALL INVITED, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE TO PHONE 3247039 or email me camuchatr@hotnail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment